The mobile/tablet application LustralWater (hereinafter referred to as “Application” or “App”), is owned by LustralWater, 2 – C, Callundalla Block Regency, La Majada App Hennur Main Road, Bangalore – 560043
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Application.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updates on its requirements. If You continue to use the Application or avail of its services following such change, it is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
Restrictions on Use
To fully avail the services of the Application and use it, you must download the app from the ‘Google Playstore APP’, and verify your phone number. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Application.
Fair usage policy:
The Services of Lustral Water cannot be used for personal gains or in conjunction with any commercial activity including but not limited to using on the application. LustralWater reserves the right to limit, suspend, disable or discontinue your Service in the event that it is discovered that the Service is being used in conjunction with any commercial activity including but not limited to using on the application or for commercial gains or misuse of service for not intended purpose.
The application is constantly reviewed by our internal teams to ensure we deliver the right benefits to our customers and avoid any mis-use of our services. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Application may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
The Website is a platform that Patients and Practitioners utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. We act as aggregators who display to the End Users best suited to your needs, based on the Content provided to us / updated on the Website / updated on the Mobile Application, or applications built on it, by Practitioners and End Users, including without limitation Content relating to area of Practitioner area of specialization, expertise, experience, availability, and geographic location.
In the event you use the Application to book appointments with any Practitioner, We may send booking confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS, Chat, or by voice call on the contact number provided by You at the time of making the appointment. This includes contacting you through information received from other parties. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
LustralWater collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Application, relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the Practitioners listed on the Application, such as their specialization, qualification, area of practice, experience, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. Although we take reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is accurate and updated at frequent intervals, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented on the Application pertaining to Practitioner Content.
It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from LustralWater, is for informational and User’s personal purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information pertaining to the Practitioners provided on the Website.
In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information. LustralWater is not meant to be a substitute for Emergency Medical Care.
LustralWater assumes no liability for the repercussions of using the application for the purpose of transmitting User’s data to any other User, including without limitation, loss of data, failure to boot, or other errors in the working of the device on to which the application has been downloaded.
Any disputes arising out of the use of LustralWater shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of India, as applicable in the State of Karnataka. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes shall be the courts located in Karnataka.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Application, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Application is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained.
- access (or attempt to access) the Application and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Application. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Application or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Application. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- use the Application in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise LustralWater’s services.
- use the User information made available through LustralWater to further any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft.
- use the User information made available through LustralWater to abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Application or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Application);
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Application, or exploit the Application or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Application;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Applications or any affiliated or linked applications;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
From time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the Application installed on the Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
Actions Undertaken on Your Device:
Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Applications to perform the following actions on the device You have installed the Application in.
- To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- To access information about networks, access networks including wifi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- To determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- To determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS.
- To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device.
- To retrieve information about other applications running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them.
- To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications.
- To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
Refunds, Cancellations, Disputes and Chargebacks:
- No cancellation or refunds are permitted in LustralWater.
- In exceptional cases,User may submit a claim for a refund for a purchase by emailing support@LustralWater.in and providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and the exact terms that have been violated. Whether a refund will be provided will be determined by Company in its sole discretion. Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Application, including for example text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “App Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us other Third Parties. You may use the App Content only through the Application, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the App Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the App Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any App Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the App Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy the App Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Application; not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Application in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
- “Application” shall mean and refer to LustralWater.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
We may collect the following information
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, occupation and gender;
- The User’s e-mail and contact information, GPS based location;
- The User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID;
- The User’s data sent across through the Application.
As a User of LustralWater, you may provide information about yourself, your spouse or family, your friends, gender of the patient etc.
If you use LustralWater by accessing it through your Google+ and Facebook Profiles and other API’s, we collect such data as well.
External Links on The Application:
The Application may include offers from our vendors, advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor are do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We may allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Application.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties:
When you use our Application, we must provide some of your personal information to third parties (like AppVirality) to give you better services and for enhancement and visibility of our Application. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time.
- We may share our data, including Your Personal Information, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your needs through use of our Application and related services, throughout the world..
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Refund and Cancelation Policy:
To return a product purchased (full payment made through online payment gateway) on lustralwater.com, just indicate the reason for your return in a short note and email it to email@example.com.
We will refund to you the entire cost of the returned item, less applicable bank charges of 2.5%, services tax 10% on the bank charges and ecess of 0.3% on service tax. please note that we will provide a refund facility only for products bought from our online store.
You can return any product bought from kent ro systems ltd, before the product is installed at your place. this should be done within 30 days from date of invoicing.
We will initiate the refund process once you receive the package with the item in it. the refund will be made to the same payment option(s) originally used to pay for the order. please note we will not be able to return the same by cheque or cash.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction details along with the reason of cancellation. we will initiate the refund process once we receive your cancellation request. the refund will be made to the same payment option(s) originally used to pay for the order. please note that applicable bank charges of 2.5%, services tax 10% on the bank charges and ecess of 0.3% on service tax would be deducted.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURN
You may cancel your order before your product has shipped. If the cancellation is made after your product has shipped/ delivered, it will be cancelled by initiating a refund. You may call our customer care department to initiate a refund.
When you order a product online, there may be instances when you need to return the product and get a refund for different reasons. Before you return a product, it is important to understand the policies in place to avoid any problems. To ensure that our customers enjoy hassle-free services when returning a product and getting a refund,LUSTRAL INNOVATIONS PVT LTD provides in detail all the necessary information related to return and refund policy. Whether you want to return a product, know the time period within which you need to return the product, or learn about the cancellation policy of LUSTRAL WATER, you can find all the required information.